Nothing means more than wearing the Ireland badge away from home. Engineered using innovative NB DRY technology, the Away LS Jersey wicks moisture away from the skin to help keep you fresh, warm and dry from first to final whistle. Features a contrasting tipped collar, metallic crest and side seam reveal detail.
100% Polyester front panel with 100% polyester mesh back body panel. Wicking moisture management / anti-bacterial treatment resists odours. Elite fit. Crew neck 1x1 rib collar. Side seam reveal detail. Heat Transfer NB and Pristweld club crest. NB Authenticator - Holographic woven tab with a stitched finish on the lower hem to ensure genuine NB quality. NB DRY technology.
To return an item(s) firstly print the Returns Form, complete it and return it with your invoice and goods to:
FAI Customer Returns,
Unit 312 Ida Industrial Estate,
Cork Rd, Waterford
• FAIshop strongly recommends you return your items via registered post. Return postage is at your own cost and risk
• Returns must be received by us within 28 days of the original purchase date.
• Please clearly state on the Return Form the reason for return.. Refunds will be processed for the value of the goods less the shipping cost, unless the return is due to a picking error in our warehouse.
• If you are returning goods and wish to exchange for a different size/product, then we will process a refund for the original goods, less the cost of shipping and ask that you place a new order on www,faishop,com for the new size or product. You will be liable for the new shipping costs.
• Personalised Items are non-returnable. Some goods are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
• The returned goods need to be in their original packaging. They need to be in a sellable condition.
• You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
• If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
• Refunds will be processed as soon as possible after goods have been received back into our warehouse, but no later than 14 days after goods received.
• We will refund the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If we cannot refund via the original payment, you will receive an email and ask that you contact our Accounts receivable department to give a new card number.
• Once a refund has been issued you will receive a confirmation email detailing the amount which has been refunded and the item which we have received back.